Certification is an important tool for a business to gain credibility and earn trust of its customers. By getting certified a business establishes that it is in compliance with certain regulations and the work they do can be relied upon. Like the ISO 9001 Certification, which relates to Quality Management Systems.
ISO stands for the International Organization for Standardization, which is an independent, non-government international standard setting organization. Although it does not provide certification itself, it has laid out guidelines that help external bodies in issuing certificates to companies that comply with a specific standard’s requirements. The certificate provides a written assurance that the service or product offered meets the requirements of the standard. Like the ISO 9001 Certification in Kolkata, which is provided by several independent external bodies.
The ISO 9001:2015 is an international standard related to quality management and can be applied to organizations from any sector. It provides a framework that has the ability to respond to and address changing quality requirements, creating a balance between economics, environment and society. It evaluates whether your organization’s Quality Management Systems are adequate and effective. And then forces you to identify deficiencies and implement improvements. ISO 9001 Certification in Kolkata provided by external bodies is a means to create a more reliable and legally compliant work environment. It is based on the following core elements.
• Improving customer focus.
• Enhancing leadership involvement.
• Improved engagement of people.
• Adoption of a process-based approach.
• Enabling people and process improvement.
• Facilitating evidence-based decision-making.
• Ensuring relationship management.
• Establishing a systematic approach to risk management.
• External provision-Managing third-party risks.
• Enabling knowledge management.
• It is a written assurance that your services and products meet customer, statutory and regulatory requirements. • It creates a benchmark that allows you to measure your progress towards improving your business’s performance. • Complying with the ISO 9001:2015 you create a knowledge database in your organization that enables effective exchange of business knowledge. • It helps create a High Level Structure, which allows your organization to easily comply with more than one international standards. • Quality Management Systems improve the overall working system of your organization. • Being certified would mean that you have properly implemented the ISO 9001:2015 which helps reduce business losses.
We are among the external bodies providing ISO 9001 Certification in Kolkata. We are licensed and accredited to issue certification. You can simply follow these steps and apply for certification yourself.
• Provide us with your business information i.e. location, line of business etc. And we will send one of our executives to visit your business premises. • Our executive will provide you quote after assessing your business activity. • You will then pay the certification fee and sign the certification agreement. • Our ISO 9001 Certification auditor will conduct an audit on your business. • After the audit has been concluded we will be taking the certification decision. • An ISO 9001:2015 certificate will be awarded to your business.
For any further question or query feel free to contact us.